As a little follow up to my last post for beginners (although even pros can use this advice too), I created an article that teaches you various methods of getting mass traffic at each of your own articles, therefore increasing your readership/fan base as well as increasing your revenue - since most of you probably write articles for money anyways. You can read the complete article at http://expertscolumn.com/content/how-drive-traffic-your-articles
Yes, I know it seems slightly tedious and annoying that I insist on giving you links rather than the whole article right here on the blog but I believe that it keeps my blog posts short and sweet while keeping the whole mess of the article on an entirely different page. Enjoy! Keep in mind that if you'd like to read other articles that I've written (that are not related to writing), you can visit the 'Other Articles' page of the blog.
Yes, I know it seems slightly tedious and annoying that I insist on giving you links rather than the whole article right here on the blog but I believe that it keeps my blog posts short and sweet while keeping the whole mess of the article on an entirely different page. Enjoy! Keep in mind that if you'd like to read other articles that I've written (that are not related to writing), you can visit the 'Other Articles' page of the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment