Friday, August 24, 2012

Things New Article Writers Should Know

Being new to the article writing world is hard enough, with all the different methods of traffic gain you have to undertake to make your articles a hit, all the conventions and expectations that no one told you about, etc.

Thinking back on my first two months at article writing, I know I had to do a lot of research to keep up with the other competitors (when you're writing articles, you have to compete against everyone) which is why I've writting this little lifeline of an article to help newbies get on their feet and make a run for the lead right from the start. You can find the article over here http://expertscolumn.com/content/things-new-article-writers-should-know

For convenience, you can find every article I've ever written at my writer profiles:
https://www.triond.com/users/ThatTeenageWriter
and
http://expertscolumn.com/users/thatteenagewriter

Hopefully, this information will put a lot of new writers on the right track and get them straight to writing like a pro.

1 comment:

  1. At Writeguy4us, you'll be able to earn money by writing articles for other people. Anyone can register for free and start earning money immediately.

    ReplyDelete