Saturday, August 25, 2012

Extra Content For Blog Readers!

If you've been reading the blog since the start (which was about a day or two ago), you'll notice that my earlier blog posts were just links to my Expertscolumn profile where I wrote and published all my articles. Well, to add a bit of a change, as well as a reason to even look at my blog instead of following my Expertscolumn profile, I've decided to put up extra content on the blog solely for those who visit it.

Why? Well, so that my blog isn't moot! There's going to be much more happening around my blog as time passes and I don't want any of my viewers to miss out on it because they think there's no real point to visiting the blog page.

That's all for now!

Later in the week...

You can expect more articles releasing to the readers and I'll see what I can do regarding building a community. I'm thinking, "Forums". Comments containing ideas and helpful advice are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment