If you're a writer and you're thinking of getting into the blogging world, I'd recommend you aim for niche blogging - the best, most favourable type of blogging in my opinion. It shows you as an expert in a certain area (although only your content will reveal just how much of an expert you are) and it's more favourable in terms of traffic and monetization. This is because, due to the fact that your blog is about one subject, people interested in that subject can find your blog and stick to it. In terms of monetization, this is also great because advertisements placed on your blog can be related to the main idea of your blog, unlike general blogs which have articles varying over many different subjects.
Anyways, here's the link to the full article: http://expertscolumn.com/content/what-niche-blogging-and-why-its-ideal
As always, I hope the information it provides you proves valuable.
Anyways, here's the link to the full article: http://expertscolumn.com/content/what-niche-blogging-and-why-its-ideal
As always, I hope the information it provides you proves valuable.
No comments:
Post a Comment