As a little way of helping my readers gain more popularity through Guest Blogging, I am allowing my readers to apply for guest blogging on this blog at Writer's Trade. It's a fairly new blog but it hits hundreds of viewers each day, so your posts here will gain maximum exposure to everyone to reads this blog. I'll be allowing Guest Bloggers to put links to their websites/blogs/articles in their posts so that they may gain some traffic and popularity.
There're a couple of rules you should know before you apply for guest blogging on this blog. First off, you cannot give out any inappropriate material. Secondly, your posts must be related to writing, which this blog is all about. Finally, you should remember to format your posts in paragraphs and use proper grammar.
Applying to guest blog is pretty easy - just leave a comment in the comment section. Your comment should include your e-mail ID so that I can send you an invitation to publish posts on my blogs and you don't have to worry about other people getting your ID - Blogger has a system in which no one can see your comment unless I approve it. I will see your comment, add your email and then delete it straight away.
In other news...
I'm starting a new system in which at the end of each week, I'll post a huge news post which will welcome new guest bloggers and link to their websites/pages and the news post will tell you about future plans for the blog, including progress on building a community and how you can help. This weekly news update will be posted every Friday.
There're a couple of rules you should know before you apply for guest blogging on this blog. First off, you cannot give out any inappropriate material. Secondly, your posts must be related to writing, which this blog is all about. Finally, you should remember to format your posts in paragraphs and use proper grammar.
Applying to guest blog is pretty easy - just leave a comment in the comment section. Your comment should include your e-mail ID so that I can send you an invitation to publish posts on my blogs and you don't have to worry about other people getting your ID - Blogger has a system in which no one can see your comment unless I approve it. I will see your comment, add your email and then delete it straight away.
In other news...
I'm starting a new system in which at the end of each week, I'll post a huge news post which will welcome new guest bloggers and link to their websites/pages and the news post will tell you about future plans for the blog, including progress on building a community and how you can help. This weekly news update will be posted every Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment